Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kids say the darnest things


Today, after work I picked up Carley and told her we need to run an errand on the way home. I told her we needed to get some groceries at the store. When she saw Walmart, my chatty little two year old said, "Wow, Walmart! How wonderful! It is beautiful!" I started laughing because I have never heard her say wonderful or beautiful before. Then we got out of the car and she started repeating those three little exclamations over and over again. I guess I am raising a true Walmart fan and I guess Walmart is wonderful and beautiful. Who knew?

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha, that's hilarious!

cmjj said...

Yeah, sometimes I think Walmart is pretty wonderful and beautiful too! The Walmarts here are not super Walmarts, so we can't buy groceries. They have a few things, but just like boxed and canned goods. It is still a frequently visited store by this family though!!!!

*Kendra* said...

Wonderful?! Tell Carley to come shop at our WM. I was in line for 30 minutes alone---I wish I loved WM like her!

Jennifer K said...

I love your little chatty carley. Love her.

Sara said...

Ashley, that is so adorable. I just LOVE chatty 2 year olds. They have no idea what they are talking about, but they just talk! That's how Marli was too, and she was a little ball of fun! And you tell little Carley, that I love Walmart too! You just have to go at the right time!

Erica said...

That is so funny! Maybe Wal-Mart should use her in one of their commercials...she would be precioius:)

I remember at 2 years old Kaylee could identify a Target anywhere in Dallas that we went. I do not know if that is sad to say or just me teaching her about the good things in life.

Phillips Family said...

Walmart is beautiful...but Target is gorgeous!

Leah J. said...

Love it! Thank you for your sweet comment about my sister. Your prayers are greatly appreciated!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I need to go to WalMart in Carley's world! I can't quit going, but I HATE it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed