Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 Years!




Today is our 4 year anniversary! I am so blessed by our marriage and to have Cody as the number one in my life. Several of you bloggers do not Cody and really haven't known me too well since college. All I can tell you is Cody is the perfect match for me. We compliment each other in so many ways and are similar where it matters. You would all love him. In honor of our anniversary, I thought I would post some pictures from the big day. King's photography did them. They all have a blogger or two in them.

On a side note, Cody passed his National Paramedic Test today. This is a VERY hard test and a huge accomplishment for Cody. He has literally been working on this for over TWO years! Good job, Cody!

And Cody sent me flowers at work today. I was the envy of all the girls at work today. Little do they know I should be the envy of them every day, not because of the flowers, but because of the sweet husband who shares his life with me.
My beautiful Bridesmaids


Our Sweet Houseparty
Look how little Lauren was!

Marcy and Chris sang at our wedding. Now he is a real live star on Broadway!
I just like this picture of us and the Kings

17 comments:

cmjj said...

Oh, Ash! I can't believe it has been 4 years!! I still have the wedding picture you gave me and I love to look at it. It always reminds me of our years devoted to Kirk Cameron and the Boxcar Children!!!! I am so thankful that you and Cody are so happy. You are right...he is a wonderful man! He is very fortunate to have you as well. He gets to hear all of your funny stories EVERYDAY!! I envy that!!! Congrats on passing his test. He will do wonderful things for other people, I just know it!!! Love you always!!! LYLAS!!!!!!!!

(Thanks for putting our pic on your blog. You can brag on Chris as much as you want!!!)

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary! You had a beautiful wedding! Both you and Cody are wonderful. I'm so glad you found each other!

Jennifer K said...

Happy Anniversary!! I loved all of the pictures! You were a beautiful bride. We look so young in those pictures. How times have changed! Congrats to Cody. I know he worked really hard. We are proud of him! Love you!

melissa deaver said...

Congratulations!

Lisa Renee said...

I remember that wedding! Beautiful!

Congrats to Cody as well. I know you are proud for many many reasons, you are SO very blessed!

Alyssa said...

We are so proud of Cody! He has worked so hard to pass the test... it is the perfect Anniversary gift. I can't believe how little Lauren was....4 years went so fast!

Amy said...

Your wedding was beautiful! What a great time to celebrate! Coco's my hero. Literally -- I mean, you're married to a firefighter / paramedic. I think he's everyone's hero. Carley's gonna LOVE when her daddy shows off on career day at school. OR...she can invite her mom to talk about structuring the main schedule and standardized testing. It's really a toss-up. :)

Sara said...

Congrats on 4 years! That is so awesome. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I haven't ever seen your wedding pictures. Everyone looks so beautiful! Also congratulations to Cody for passing his test! What a great day!

Anonymous said...

Aren't weddings the best? I loved seeing all of your pics! Happy 4 years!

Shanta said...

WOO HOO!! Happy anniversary guys! You are a wonderful compliment to each other. Congratulate him for us on the Paramedics test!!!

Phillips Family said...

What a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad that you posted wedding pics! It looks beautiful. That is really great news about Cody's test!!!! Congratulations!

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary to such a wonderful couple. May God bless you with many more wonderful Anniversaries!

The M Family said...

ashley! you were a stunning bride! congrats on four years!! here's to many many more!!!

Carolyn said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures of your beautiful and precious day.

Mark said...

Ok, a bit late, but I would still like to wish you a very Happy Anniversary! 4 Years eh? Goes by quickly! Wishing you both a happy marriage!
Mark

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed