Thursday, April 10, 2008

The O'Rear Girls Birthday and TV Recaps

We have had a busy couple of weeks. Last weekend we got to go to Keller to see two of my favorite people on the planet have a birthday. My sister, Alyssa, turned the big 33 and Camryn turned 2. Cody, Carley, and I had a blast going down there and spending the weekend. We rode down with my parents which made the trip more fun. I sure love both of these special birthday girls and I am so thankful to have them in my life.

Also, my sister wrote a hilarious, half Spanish, poem on the invitation to Camryn's party that is awesome. You need to get her to show it to you. The first two lines were, "Come on vamanos, Camryn is turning dos." It was a Dora Party. Too funny.

I have not blogged about TV in awhile and so I thought I would talk about what I am watching.
Mondays:

- I really like The Bachelor this season. I love Meep Amanda the best. Robin is cool and crazy and insane and fake British. Shane is just weird. If you watch the Bachelor, you need to make sure and the read the Bachelor Recaps blog. It is hilaroius each time.

- The Hills is not as good to me right now. I still watch it even though I try to give it up. Spencer is just too much for me.
Tuesdays:
- The Biggest Loser has been awesome this season. Who are you for in the finale? The season has just been really inspiring and addicting to me. I love it.


Thursdays:
- Miss Guided- I really like this show. She is funny and there are so many people I work with at school that remind me of her. The episode with the high school musical was so hilarious to me. She is a good comedian.



- Eli Stone - I like this show and somehow it feels like it isn't as much of a waste of time like the other shows I like. I also like the love stories in the show and the random bursting out into song.

- THE OFFICE - It was so good to have it back tonight. It was a great episode. Jan and Michael are so funny and awkward. Andy as Joe Camel was so funny. Michael yelling "That's what she said" was great. The flat screen TV was priceless. And what about the bench at the edge of the bed where Michael sleeps. Babe. My list goes on.
I also saw one of the cheesiest Lifetime Movies of all time the other day, "Straight From the Heart". A New york photographer falls in love with a cattle rancher (Andrew McCarthy). It has all the cheese that you need for B Grade tv.

That is all I can think of.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.





14 comments:

Kelli said...

Babe - I agree, babe! I thought The Office was pretty great, babe. Can you believe Jim was going to leave Pam in that situation? I can't decide what was funnier - Andy attacking Angela's ice cream, or Jan dancing to Hunter's music. And the three vasectomy thing? Painful but hilarious.

JB said...

Lovin' some "Bach" this season. (Matt will never be a Firestone or Travis, but....)

How did you feel about the Marshana thing? Hmmmm..... ABC editing at it's best!

I too heart Lincee and her writing!

cmjj said...

Hey babe! Chris and I were totally excited that the Office was new last night. I think the "devil" scene was great!!! Chris and I are watching all of the old ones from the very beginning. We are Office junkies! The ring on his phone is the theme song. It rocks!!!!!!!

Alyssa said...

The O'Rear birthday bash would not have been the same without 3 of our 6 favorite guests! And...I love every show you love except The Hills. I caught up on Eli Stone's last night- such a great show!

Kelli said...

Sorry to comment again, but I didn't actually read about your other TV shows! I LOVE The Biggest Loser this season! I am rooting for Ally all the way! If Mark cries one more time...it drives me crazy. I also enjoy Miss Guided. I love Judy Greer, she is so good!

Also, I love all the pics from your weekend!

Hollie Reese said...

Loved your tv recap! We are so glad to have the office back! I need to get my hands on that poem...Riley is having a Dora party.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

LOVED the Office! What a fun weekend! Carley in the sombrero is too cute!

Tiffany said...

Camryn's party looked like fun. I told Sean that I want the first three seasons of The Office for Mother's Day because it makes me laugh so much. I can pick my own gift, right?

Amy said...

Oh man, The Office. I have no words. I just love it. I also love your kid, especially when she wears sombreros.

cmjj said...

Hey, do you remember watching Grease in choir at Evans? I told Jennifer I knew you would! I wonder if Miss White wore her ketchup bottle dress the day we watched it :)

cmjj said...

Steve is a great guy! We really like him. Tell him hi for me next time you see him.

Love you, friend!!!!!

*Kendra* said...

C is getting so big. I love her crazy curly hair. Super cute!

Phillips Family said...

Those are great pictures...I can't get over Carley's curly hair. Too cute!

I am so glad about the Biggest Loser result! Yeah, Ally! I really wanted Dan to win the $10,000, but Bernie was a good second choice.

Allison said...

Where did Carley get all the curly hair from??? I LOVE IT!!!!! She is one adorable little girl!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed