Friday, April 18, 2008

What I got

Lately, I really don't much to say of significance. Actually I have lots to say, but I try to shelter my deep thoughts from the world wide web.

Here is some nonsense in my brain right now:

1. On my bloglist there are 11 pregnant bloggers. CRAZY!
2. CRAZIER: 24 of you had a baby within the past 12 months.
3. I have never been "whiter" (as in un-tan), than I am right now.
4. Today I have 6 pimples on my face. What is up with that?
5. Grey's comes back on Thursday.
6. Wendy's, chair model, Oscar Meyer W.L., the ring, the Office is AWESOME!
7. I will miss Eli Stone.
8. The video of those teenagers girls fighting blows my mind.
9. Wednesday nights at church have been really powerful for me lately. The past two have been on anger. The things that make me angry are always very significant. This is not right.
10. Everyone I meet right now describes their life as "busy" or "crazy".
11. I didn't know I liked fresh blueberries until recently.
12. I have used my free Regular Creme Slush coupon from Sonic 5 times because they never take it up.


Those are my random thoughts for a Friday Night.

11 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm so with you on #3, 5, and 6. As for being white...I don't just want to be tan, I want a tan lifestyle.

Denae said...

The Office was so good! I loved the coffee shop scene. Large hot chocolate with caramel and a shot of peppermint.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Fun thoughts!

Ashley, just so you know, I have been praying for you the last few weeks! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

cmjj said...

I love you, girl!! You and your random thoughts are great!! Maybe I will post some of my random thoughts as well. BOy, I can have some pretty wacky things go through my mind on a daily basis.

As for the Office, we recorded it, but haven't watched it yet because Chris has been busy. I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!

Love you always!

Pearson Family said...

Those crazy girls fighting! I just read an article on them in People. Not sure how I feel about the article. Not sure I agree, or disagree with how it is being handled. CRAZY! Your sweet baby girl is growing up so fast! Love those curls!

Jodi said...

Oh how I LOVE me some Office! :) The ring part was greatness. Man, they can keep us hanging! I was DYING, yes, DYING over the Oscar Meyer WL thing! David wasn't even laughing. I rewound it and was pleased to know that he just didn't hear it. :) Then we were dying together.

I love you! I wish I could beam myself up to Lubbock and hug you! Miss ya girl...

*Kendra* said...

I'm kinda gagging at the thought of fresh blueberries, but I'm with you on everything else. (I used to like them, but I don't know what happened....) I was thinking about you this weekend. Were your ears burning???!!! :)

Amy said...

We watched The Office again last night. It makes me happy. I love fresh blueberries, too. I don't have a crazy or busy life. I just mainly say that because everyone else does. :) Although, I guess living with a two-year-old is inherently crazy.
Love you!

Maddie said...

gotta change #1 on your list... Lauren and I are both Pregnant! She is 2 weeks ahead of me at 8 weeks and I am at 6 weeks :)

Chris and Amanda said...

A shout out for those that are on your blogger list and are NOT PREGNANT! Woohoo!

Phillips Family said...

Love the random list...thanks for sharing!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed