Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ahhh Summer




I can't believe that June is almost over. Man, time is flying by. We said good bye to our sweet Bowmans and was glad to know they survived the 24 hour drive successfully. :) Here is a picture of Carley and Charlie at church.






It has rained a lot for Lubbock in the past couple of weeks. Everything is actually pretty green which is a rarity here. When we moved into this house last summer I was thankful that we bought a house from people who are good at gardening. Cody and I are horrible at this. They had planted some beautiful flowering bushes that I love to watch open. I noticed a few days ago that the plant had really grown and the buds were starting to form and then this morning, they had opened. It amazes me how flowers are closed one night and open big and beautiful the next day. Something about that just gives me peace and hope in the tomorrows ahead.

So, along with my sappy post, here are some pictures of the flowers that opened overnight and I am hoping that your tomorrow is filled with a beautiful surprise as well.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad the Bowmans arrived safely. Carley looks adorable in those pictures. She is such a doll.

Can you come help me with my gardening? You must have a green thumb. It looks beautiful!

cmjj said...

Beautiful pics, friend! I have had the same thought before, too. It is very encouraging!!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed