Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hump Day Post

It is hump day Wednesday and I am ready for a new post, but nothing to post about so here comes my list of posts off the top of my head.
1. I like the Sausage Biscuit dippers at Sonic.

2. Thanksgiving is in two weeks. The Fall is flying by!!!

3. Three special friends told me they were pregnant yesterday. Two of them are bloggers so congratulations to my sweet friends. It always comes in three's I was just surprised to get three announcements in one day!

4. We have been sick around the Nelson house and now we are finally all getting better. YAY!

5. Chuck and The Office are my favorite shows on TV with Grey's in third.

6. My favorite winter nail polish is "I'm Not Really a Waitress" by OPI.



7. I got baptized 19 years ago today. NINETEEN YEARS that seems so long! Somehow on that day I had no idea how much I would NOT know about faith at my age. What a journey we are on.


8. Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint is my favorite scent of the season and I have been looking forward to getting it since last year.

9. Hot Chocolate is my favorite drink and I am starting to have a good reason to fix it occasionally on a chilly night.
10. We are getting our family picture made on Saturday and I am stressing about it and hoping it comes out well
That is off my head. What about you?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty brain dead right now, but I can't wait to see your family pic!!! Hugs to you.

Marcia said...

I LOVE I'm Not a Waitress! It is on my toes right now. I especially love it this time of year.

Amy said...

awesome. i will have to try i'm not a waitress.

Jennifer K said...

I always think of you with the color INRAW! One of my favs as well! The peppermint thing cracks me up--I have a student who works there that can get us 20% off! So let's have another random errand night! Miss seeing you.

Phillips Family said...

We, too, are doing family pictures on Saturday. To say I am dreading it is an understatement....

Shanta said...

There is nothing on my mind. I too am brain dead. That's why I wanted to see what you had to say!

Amy said...

The shows were SO good last night!! I want a hot ghost like Denny. I'm very confused by that storyline, especially after seeing the previews, so I'm interested to see where they take it. We need a post with your thoughts!
P.S. I love Jim & Pam.

*Kendra* said...

Are you still watching 90210???

Jennifer said...

I'll have to check out the twisted peppermint, sounds yummy!
Miss you!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed