Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thank you Grey's Execs


Hahn is being fired off of Grey's and the second article indicates that they are doing away with the entire story line. Her last episode is tomorrow.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/brooke-smith-le.html

http://tv.yahoo.com/grey-39-s-anatomy/show/36657/news/urn:newsml:eonlinekristen.com:20081104:TV-8d220a20f1880b272fa485fbc973f373__ER:1 (thanks Amanda for the tip)

By the way did you know that Hahn was in Silence of the Lambs. She was the one in the well that Jodie Foster saved. Small world.

10 comments:

Amy said...

AHHH...you beat me to it! I was just about to leave you a comment with the news. I just saw it on E!. Good call, execs. I do feel bad for the actress though.

melissa deaver said...

I was very excited when I heard about this earlier - yay!

courtney said...

YAY!!! i've been fast forwarding through their scenes--glad she's leaving!

Jami said...

I saw it today on the 12 o'clock news and thought I need to leave a comment, I think it may go back on the DVR if I don't have to witness that storyline anymore.

Marcia said...

That is some great news!

Kristen OQ said...

AMEN! So happy about this. This storyline was kind of sicking me out!

Jodi said...

I was excited about this news too! Never like her character... before or after the whole Callie thing. So, for whatever reason... yay!

Allison said...

I'm so glad about this!!!

GPaty said...

Yaaaaayyyy! I was JUST talking about his with one of my friends yesterday. I will have to forward her these websites. Thanks Ash for sharing..after my sadness regarding the election, you just made my day!

Melody Forest McKee said...

Hallelujah! Good thing I have had DVR so I can fast forward through the not-so heterosexual scenes :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed