Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Pictures

I only have 2 pictures of Cody when he was little. I am guessing he is just about 3 months old in the first one and maybe 9 months to a year in the second. It cracks me up how much Corey looks like the first picture of Cody and Carley looks like the second!Here is smiley baby Ashley. :) I think I was about a month old in this picture. You have to remember I was over 10 lbs when I was born. I have always been mature for my age. :)

This looks a lot like Corey and Carley to me as well.
Genetics are funny things.
Here is Carley at 4 months.
Here is Corey at 4 months. He is just the sweetest little boy. We are all 3 in love with him. Today we found out he has RSV and an ear infection. It is SO sad. Hopefully he will feel better soon. He had such a rough weekend. We are ready to get this sweet, smiley baby back.

So who do you think the kids look like?

6 comments:

cmjj said...

Ashley! I am going to cry looking at those pics of Corey!!!!! He is so adorable, but I don't know who he looks like!!!!! I have always thought Carley looks like Cody, but then I also see you in her alot. So sweet!!! All of you!

Denae said...

That is crazy! I agree with you that the younger pictures of you and Cody look like Corey and the older pictures look like Carley. So weird. Love all the sweet pictures though!

Hill Country Happenings said...

All the pics are so fun! I did this on my blog when Ash turned three. What scared me the most was how similar Chris and I looked - am I mixing my own gene pool?

There is no question the Carley looks like Cody and Corey looks like you in my book - my cousin Erin Willey's kids are the exact same way - her daughter is the spitting image of her husband and her son could be her mini me - genetics are amazing!

hope Corey gets better very soon!

The Speck family said...

I have always thought that Carley looked like your man and Corey is looking more like his mama to me :). Your family is beauiful!

Shanta said...

That is the best hat ever. Kinda reminds me of Cousin Eddy. :)
I am so sorry to hear that Corey has RSV! That stinks! Snuggle him close and I hope he feels better soon. I also love the pic of you in the bonnett. That's awesome.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I remember when you posted pictures of you as a baby when Carley was little and it shocked me how much she looks like you, too! I'd always thought she looked more like Cody. I think they are both a combination of both of you, though I think Carley favors you more and Corey favors Cody more. Genetics are a funny thing!

The new pictures of Corey are adorable!! I love the one with the serious face!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed