Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Baby Must Haves

Baby stuff is always improving. Here are some of my new favorites since having Corey:

Wub A Nub - These are the Soothie Paci's attached to a little stuffed animal. My friend, Davida, gave this cute little frog one to Corey, and it has been a LIFESAVER. The counterweight of the animal helps hold in the paci, and it also is easy to be strapped in the chest strap of a car seat to help it be help in place. Here was Corey when he was tiny using his frog wub-a-nub and then one from now, when he is 4 months.


All-Purpose Steam Sterilizer by My First Years - Ann gave me this as a present for Corey. She told me as a working mom, this was a necessity, and boy was she right. It can sterilize SO much in a super short amount of time. If you have more than one kid, or are on the go, pump a lot, or use lots of bottles, this is a WONDERFUL thing.

Bumbo- Carley didn't have a Bumbo and when I finally sat her in one at her friend's, her sweet little fat thighs would get stuck and she hated it. I put Corey in his at one month and it as been wonderful. He loves his and it is so sturdy, easy to clean, lightweight, and safe for him. I really love it.

Sleep Sack- It is SO wonderful to put your baby in this and not have to worry about the blanket getting stuck around them. Carley used them forever and now Corey loves his. They are even better now. They have more sizes, types of fabric weight, and even ones that swaddle. The great thing with Corey is when he plays in the floor, it gives him lots of room to kick and wiggle, but keeps him warm too.
There are SO many wonderful baby products out there. I did several of these posts when Carley was a baby. These are just some of my favorites since Corey was born.
Two of my all time favorites are:
The Ultimate Crib Sheet - These snap on top of the crib sheet so that it is protected and it is so nice to be able to yank it up in the night when he has accidents.
The Safer Bather - This pad in the tub lets them lay on their back or tummy and makes them feel very safe during bath time.

What baby accessory am I forgetting to mention?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

The one that continues to make me so happy, especially during this flu season, is the Floppy Seat for the shopping cart. Seems like Brooklyn is in it almost everyday, and not only does it make it soft and cozy, but covers up the germy surface AND I can link toys to it so they don't fall and she stays entertained. LOVE IT.

Melissa said...

I hopped over from facebook when I saw the soothie paci thingy. I will definitely be getting one if we are blessed with another child. Your children are adorable, by the way!

Felicia said...

My mom had also found the wub a nub for Eli. I had never heard of them before she told me about it. She got Eli's a little too late though because he was already in favor of his thumb.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed